Hidden Falls Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allegra Logan

Go down

Allegra Logan Empty Allegra Logan

Post  Lissa Thu 18 Sep 2008, 8:16 pm

Name: Allegra Celeste Logan
Grade: 7th
Physical Description:small (skinny and short) really dark brown hair, usually messy, pale,
Talents: artistic, musical, and really smart, has unusual awareness to people's thoughts
Best subjects: Reading, Orchestra, Science, Social Studies, Art
Personality: You could call her scene, I guess, she's more punk, but she gets called scene a lot. she is unique, doesn't have a lot of friends, stubborn as crap, thoughtful, quiet, and creative

Last edited by Lissa on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lissa
Lissa

Female Number of posts : 30
Where are you? : Swordfighting.....with a MOOSE!
What you're good at : Artsy stuff, music, english, science, social studies
How are you feeling today? : my ADHD is acting up, and its bugging the crap out of me
Grade(s) : 7, 8
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Allegra Logan Empty Re: Allegra Logan

Post  Lissa Tue 23 Sep 2008, 10:58 pm

Name: Olivia Isabella Tamryn
Grade: 8
Physical Description: skinny, pale, short, deep brown eyes, really pretty, light copper, curly ringlets, to shoulders. Small feet, scrawny arms, huge eyes. Lips are a little too full for how tiny she is, looks like a ballerina (graceful, people are jealous of how perfect she seems)
Talents: An Empath, feels others pain, joy, or any other emotion
Best subjects: Most, but struggles in math, and cant play sports worth a crap. She is amazing in Music and Art
Personality: quiet, shy, feels the need to belong, sort of girly, creative, musical, was sent here after her little sister died in the hospital at age 6, some freak accident with her heart

Allegra Logan Avatar4-1
Lissa
Lissa

Female Number of posts : 30
Where are you? : Swordfighting.....with a MOOSE!
What you're good at : Artsy stuff, music, english, science, social studies
How are you feeling today? : my ADHD is acting up, and its bugging the crap out of me
Grade(s) : 7, 8
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down